Tuesday, February 16

MORE SNOW!


More snow!! Ok, yes, I have been wishing for snow, snow, snow...but now I'm done!! We've missed a lot of school and I am worried about my poor little students not getting in all the information before the stupid CATS testing! WHY do they make the test so early in the year anyways?! Who knows, but I'm over the snow!

However, Brian and I were both off yesterday for President's Day so we were able to play in it a little and get a bunch of things done for the house! Have I told you how impressed I am with his handyman skills? I seriously thought they did not exist, but once he was given the chance he's awesome!

The picture is Brian playing a little golf in the snow...he's crazy!




Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-75-0A7D038DE2E305B273FF2D0EE179AAD0##ixzz0fBiQN1Za

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...