Tuesday, April 13

I May Have Just Figured Out...

the secret to a long-lasting marriage...
Ok, maybe not, but I have a good idea of what goes on the list--SEPARATE CLOSETS!!
I can already tell that many-a-fight has been averted due to my husband and I having our own closets in the bedroom. He thoughtfully realized I must have the large walk-in that is attached to the bathroom, as he took the relatively large wall closet in the bedroom. We do not dare to open either person's closet, no nagging about clothes on the floor or shoes all over the ground.
It's AMAZING! :)

I would advise all newly married couples to try and find this layout. We have already decided this will have to be on the 'must-haves' list for all future homes!

XOXO, MGB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...