Thursday, April 8

I'm Back!

I haven't blogged in a while due to my WEDDING and HONEYMOON! Woo hoo! We had a great time and I can't wait to share pictures, details, etc. I've never seen as much pink, green, and paisley as I did during/on my wedding day...and I couldn't be happier about that!

I've also been busy moving in with my husband! It's been such a fun week going to bed each night and waking up with him in the morning. However; my house is a wreck! We've made walking trails to important places in our house...like the kitchen and the bed! It is slowly coming together and I will post pictures soon of that as well.:)


XOXO, MAG (whoops, I guess I need to put MGB!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...