Friday, July 16

Mix Tape

Although I did not discover him, a new favorite on my ipod is Corey Smith. He's like a Pat Green + Jimmy Buffet mix {I think}. I first heard of him when my friend Mandy was getting married. They danced to one of his songs for their first dance. So the other night B and I downloaded LOTS of his songs. Pretty good, you should check him out! We also downloaded the top 10 list off The Beat. If you're from around here, you know what I'm talking about. Lastly we downloaded some Hillsong. I mean what? Yea, good thing we both love ALL different kinds of genres. And why did we feel the need to stay up until 11:30 on a week night to download music?
BECAUSE WE'RE LEAVING for vacay!! {and driving!}
How fun! I mean I don't want to brag...but...we already had our awesomeamazingwonderful honeymoon *almost* 4 months ago ~ and now we're getting to go to Savvy and HHI for a week! We'll be visiting with the in-laws who live in HHI permanently {how great, right??} and B's sister's family. I'm so excited!

We're going to visit Savannah for about a day and a half on our own and I'm sure go back to where we got engaged for a little sentimental moment.
Little Memory Lane...
{YAY! Showing off my bling}

{Tybee Island, where B proposed}

{I was so in love with my ring and the thought of being engaged, I liked taking silly pictures to show it off!}



If you've never been to Savannah, it's a great trip to take. People comment that it's like Charleston. And while I wouldn't go as far to say it's as great a Chucktown, it is beautiful, southern, and has a heck of a fun strip called Bay Street. We're looking to do a Ghost Pub Crawl on Saturday night. Can't wait for that!

I'll try and blog a bit while we're there...but check back next week for some great photos I'm sure!

Jordan ~ enjoy our home while we're gone!! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...