Tuesday, September 28

Perfect Fall Drink

This is a perfect Fall or tailgating drink for good ol' KY days.

Don't let the name fool you...I do NOT like the major ingredient, but you honestly can't taste it!

A few people have been asking me to share from the shower~so here it is!

Bourbon Slushie {recipe from my MIL}
(can be served as a sipping drink or in a small shot glass)
1 can Frozen lemonade concentrate (12 oz)
1 can Frozen orange juice (12 oz)
1 c Sugar
2 c Bourbon
8 c Water
1 ½ tblsp Instant ice tea mix**

Mix everything together and freeze overnight (or 2+ days in advance).

To serve, scrape slush and fill a glass ½ way and top with Sprite.

**NOTE: I don't know how to make tea {I know, I know, I don't like it therefore I find no use for it} so I didn't add it and it still tasted delish!

Keeneland is right around the corner! Maybe you'll make it then! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...