Thursday, March 24

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

So, I've never participated in a WILW post before, but I like reading other people's posts, so I thought I would join Jamie! {sorry I'm a day late! haha}

I'm loving this verse right now:
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I'm loving that my anniversary is in just a few days and we are going to get to eat our cake topper and hang out in Nashville!
I'm loving that our Baby News is getting out and about.  It feels good to not have to 'hide'!!!  I'm also loving that I'm starting to get a bump so it's feeling more real {especially to Brian}.
I'm loving that I shared my names with 3 people today! It felt SOO good!!! HAHA I'm also loving I get to know which "H" name I'll be using in 6 weeks!

I'm LOVING Bethanney. She's so funny!
I'm really loving blogging! I'm so glad I started it when Brian and I got engaged.  I just *now* wish I had blogged before we had met so I could remember and read all about the posts before him and see {or let other's see} how God always has a plan and His timing is better than mine.

I'm also loving that I've talked a lot of my friends into blogging! Hope more are to come.

1 comment:

  1. I feel that same way! I wish I would have started blogging when I was pregnant with Lucy! I started when she was 3 months old. Be thankful that you have it for your entire pregnancy! It will make a great electronic journal! :)

    Cori @ ILoveLucyJean.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...