Saturday, November 26

Christmas Card Time!! by Tiny Prints

I love sending Christmas cards! Last year was my favorite of all time Christmas card because I put pictures of our honeymoon on there and it was this pretty plaid design! I've already done a little faux photo shoot with my girl and her big Christmas tutu and leggings! Now I just have to pick out the best picture! :)

I'm using Tiny Prints for my Christmas card this year since I loved how the birth announcements turned out! They have so many awesome designs and prices are so reasonable and always having deals!

A couple of things I love about this website is that:
1. You can narrow your search into how many photos you want to use/the type of card you are looking for/the price range on the left side of the screen.
2. They also let you hit "favorites" which is so helpful because then you can go back and compare all the ones you love side by side! Although - this makes it hard to choose because I think they are all cute!

After searching around Tiny Prints website for Christmas cards, here are the options I'm looking at.... Which one do you like best?!
Delightful Pastels
delightful pastels

merry intent

family of trees

fantasy snowflake

colorful letters

tartan spotlight

lively holiday

merry medley

what a delight

I'm looking forward to sending Harper's picture out to all our family members, but I also enjoy getting photo cards from friends and family! I'll be displaying them the same as last year on a Christmas Card Wreath I made last year. Can't wait for the cards to start flowing in!

I'd encourage you to check out Tiny Prints when looking for your holiday cards. They've got so many to choose from and tons of discounts and promotions to make it affordable for any budget!

Oh, and PS- here is my Birth Announcement from Tiny Prints {I know there's lots of preggos out there-great place to look!}



*All opinions I've written here are mine; however, I will be compensated for promoting Tiny Prints this Holiday season.

3 comments:

  1. I like Merry Medley and Colorful letters. You know you have to go with a polka dot! They are all very pretty! I love getting picture cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the family of trees or merry medley :) I can't wait to have mine hanging on my card tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the second choice!!
    I just ordered mine from Tiny Prints and I could not decide on just one choice. I made two cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...