Monday, November 28

Christmas Decorations Linky Party!

Woo Hoo! I'm more excited to see your Christmas decorations than to share mine! :)

Thanks to Pinterest, I wanted to do a lot more this year, but I just haven't had wanted the take the time to make because playing with baby is just a little more fun these days. Oh well!

After we got engaged, my husband wanted to get an ornament from the spot we were at to commemorate on our tree. I was majorly against having a 'memory' tree as I wanted a pretty perfect tree.  But, after our first Christmas together and a couple years of collecting ornaments from places we've been, I am SO GLAD he won that fight! It was so fun pulling out our ornaments and reminiscing about our trips.  I can't wait to pick up a few First Baby ornaments for this year, too! Harper LOVES the tree! She can sit there and look at it for quite a while!!

*New things I'm wanting to add but just haven't gotten around it is 2 smaller wreaths hanging from my china hutch windows.  I think next year I will put in my Christmas China I have into the china hutch. I just didn't feel like getting all that out this year!!

Our Christmas decorations are pretty much the same as last year which can be seen here and here. But, here's some pics of the newer items this year!

Santa already filled Harper's stocking! haha

happy my homemade bows stayed in tack from last year!

jingle bells in the monogrammed bowl

napkin rings are from MIL, they are made out of dough from the women in Ecuador!




our first family ornament with Harper

our "happy birthday jesus" party details will be coming soon!


i went back and forth on getting Harper a new advent calendar, but this one was made by my Nanny. she never got to meet Brian or Harper, so I decided to keep this one and we'll use it with Harper! :)

Harper's tree. I wanted the pink feather one at HL, but once I made it there it was already sold out! Hoping to get it for next year!

pre-lit wreath, but I added the other stuff on

Harper got a girl elf from GG on Sunday :)

Harper is the only one with gifts wrapped! She has her own special paper this year - no one else can have their presents wrapped in it! Her Christmas sock monkey was also a gift from GG on Sunday along with 3 Christmas sleeper outfits! She got pre-Christmas gifts!
Christmas Card wreath on pantry door with last year's card

half-bath

front porch sans snowman flag you can't see/ wanting to add big red mesh bows to the top of the trees (pic taken before I re-did wreath)
Don't you just love how cozy Christmas makes your home feel?!
And of course, the cutest decoration this year is this new addition...

So, if you'd like to join in on the fun, add my button if you don't mind to your post and link up below!  And if you're new to my blog, I'd love for you to click the follow button!

{just copy and paste your blog post url into the link below}



3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I am loving your monogrammed place mats! I will need to find some. I can't wait to link up later today. My pics are on my laptop, and I'm at work now =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try my hardest to participate in this with you, because I think it's such a cute idea! Now I just have to take pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been waiting for you to post this, but I guess I totally missed it because I was working on Monday!! Thanks for hosting, Megan!! :) Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...